Sunday 6 March 2016

Interview with CHAMPA B (UK) @ Strictly Nuskool Blog



Few days ago I published a mini interview I've done with Newcastle Drum & Bass - Jungle producer/DJ like CHAMPA B (a.k.a. Elliot Wright). You can read this interview @ Strictly Nuskool Blog and seems to be a good chance getting to know him better, as he's one of the coolest names at the moment in the scene with several releases on Scientific Wax, Meganeural, Green Bay Wax, Modified Magic, Lickshot, Dsci4 and Amen-tal.


CHAMPA B newest release is out now @ Greek friendly label, CRITERION RECORDS and consists of 2 tracks, available on a very limited number of 12'' vinyl, so hurry up and grab your copies here:

http://www.criterionrecords.org/product/champa-b-reform-past-n-present



" Basically, I'd seen a few names. I was into on the label, I had some stuff I'd been making which needed a home and seemed to fit the bill. I hit Alex up and he was into them.

The two tracks are oldschool inspired atmospheric amen rollers, with a newschool spin.

I was really pleased with the way the masters came out too, so I must thank Sappo for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment